Each year, during the end of the year i think about making New year Resolutions. I remember making them when i was in school. I would think about becoming a better person, making others smile, sleep less and study more, and never to cry. Well, i must say, i could never stick to my resolutions even for 10 days, let alone an entire year. And i did not have a single friend who would stick to thiers either! Its only a tradition to make New year Resolutions, there's hardly anybody who actually keeps it.


As far 2011 goes, it wasnt a mile stone or anything like that for me. It just zipped past me. There was nothing spectacular about it. I started this year wid Jet, and i must say i wasnt all gaga about it but i look at it as only a beginning. There were times i felt really lonely very very lonely, and there was no one around i could talk to. There were somethings about my work place that i really did not like but i had to be a mere spectator. I really would like to change my attitude towards the world, but it really seems difficult for me. I cant stoop that low. As a person, i cant be very open to everybody around. There are only a few people i can be myself with, show them the craziness within. I dont know how to deal with such people. Is it me who is difficult, or is the world around me? I find it impossible to fit in. Over the year, i saw apparent changes in my ordeal with work,  and success only seemed to get far away. I almost lost tune with myself and my thoughts. This was not what i had been thinking about.


All through the year, i became more and more aware of the work culture and tried to manage my thoughts for a greater purpose like exams, but there was personal dissatisfaction in what ever i did. This year really did not give me the high i was hoping to get. I realized that when we cant do what we like, we have to learn to like what we do.


An Angel came into my Life in the form of a work colleague. Decent, down to earth and helpful is how i could possibly describe him. He is a great friend and i would never like to lose him. He is perhaps my only real friend at work. I only hope that our Friendship continues to be just the way it is. He is the shoulder that i lean on, he is always ears to my stupid talks. So in a away, he has grown to be a special friend.


I am looking forward to 2012 with new things to do and learn. First and foremost, i have to discover something to do do that i really Love. Something that makes me happy on the inside. My fathers Guitar has been lying in my closet for ages, have to make sure i strum it this year. Also have to get in shape, i feel fat all the time! Then Exams yes, have to make sure that i put in my best efforts to get the best results. Also, i do hope that i stay calmer, stronger and clear my thoughts of all clutter. And of all, i hope Love comes to me to stay forever.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness

Her Vow

Spring